This is not a rant. This is an anti-rant. This is a rant against rants.
I have never had a bumper sticker. I bare no tattoos. My friends and family–who are gay, straight and all races–cover the political spectrum and all mainstream religions. I don’t march because
What ever happened to
Don’t get me wrong. I have opinions and persuasions but only those in my Circle of Trust have to hear about it. I get my world news from sources other than social media and I DON’T CARE WHO OR WHAT YOU HATE. It’s time to clean house. Henceforth, all posts in my Reader will fall into these categories:
Fabulous Favs ❤️👍😂
1. alive and thriving cats, dogs, goats, bunnies and horses, oh, and sloths of course.
2. family (including aforementioned animals)
3. fat babies,
5. tributes to aged persons,
6. beautiful or intriguing photos,
7. poetry and literature,
8. your likes/comments on my own fascinating posts,
9. new gadgets and inventions I need (I’m talking to you, updated Fanny Pack),
10. funny stuff (oh, you’ll know)
Fanatically Forbidden 😡🗑
1. political/anti-religious rants
3. work-out videos (that’s just hateful)
In summary, I’m old. Life is too short for vitriolic whiners. If you don’t like something, try changing it with construct or with your vote next cycle. If you hate [FILL IN THE BLANK] and you want to force your cyber-friends to hear you rage about it, I will simply being seeing less of you and more of this.